The Paragraph Of Your Daily Routine Class 1-5

Your Daily Routine

Your Daily Routine


A daily routine is an arrangement of the tasks of a day. As a student, I also maintain a daily routine. On weekdays, I get up at 6 o’clock, then say my prayer and prepare my lessons. After taking breakfast at 8 o’clock, I go to school at 9 o’clock. My school breaks up at 2 o’clock. After returning from school, I take my lunch. Then taking rest for an hour I go to the field to play. In the evening I study my lessons. After taking dinner at 9 p.m., I watch TV. I go to bed at 10 o’clock. It differs a little on the weekend. I follow my daily routine strictly.

Comments

  1. It was really quite helpful for me
    πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This para is so,so,so nice.I lovet 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ❤️♥️ my boy wrote it in the school exam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good.I am very like is paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  5. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee





    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment