The Report of A Book Fair I Visited

A Book Fair I Visited

A Book Fair I Visited


Rahman, Bangla Academy premises, Dhaka. 2 February 2009 : Ekushey Boi Mela is organized by Bangla Academy. The fair is held in the Bangla Academy premises. There is a huge number of books on the miscellaneous subjects and many stalls of books on different subjects by different writers wish to start there career from a book fair. I purchased some books of my choice. I also got there a chance of comparing books by different writers and published different publishers. However, there are some mismanagement miscellaneous too. Some stalls are found selling snacks and cigarettes and thus polluting the premises. And they are badly managed. I think, these stalls should be ousted from the fair to keep the environment of the fair solemn. Or, they should be, at least, well-managed. It is a pleasant experience and I think a book fair is very important for the enlightened section of people.

Comments