Home » , , » The Paragraph Of My Garden For Class 1-5

The Paragraph Of My Garden For Class 1-5

My Garden

My Garden

 

A garden is a place where different types of plants specially flowers and vegetables are cultivated. Generally, a garden is made for two purposes. One is for earning a livelihood and the other is for refreshing one’s mind. I have a garden in front of my house. I cultivate various kinds of flowers and vegetables in my garden. I work in it in every afternoon for about an hour. I water my garden everyday. I have put a fence around it. It refreshes my body and mind which helps in my studies.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gud website help me a lot thank u...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided to use a method for holding the stalks up throughout the season and help prevent possible lodging as our summer winds blow through the valley. http://posh-home.com.sg/

    ReplyDelete

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Reading Library - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Md Rashed Nizam Published by Md Rashed Nizam
Proudly powered by Rashed Nizam