The Fox without a Tail

The Fox without a Tail

The Fox without a Tail


One day a fox fell into a trap. He straggled hard to get free and managed to be free but lost his tail. Without the tail the fox look strange. He felt sad and ashamed. He thought and hit upon a plan. He called a meeting of all the foxes in the jungle. When all of the foxes came to the meeting, the fox without the tail felt pleased and said, “I’ve made a great discovery. What use is the tail? No use at all. Without my tail I feel so free, light and sportive. I can run faster then ever before. So cut of your tails as I’ve done.” The foxes listened him with attention and many of them called his suggestion a good one. As a result, most of the foxes said, “we’ll cut our tail off without any delay.” At this moment a wise fox said, “Listen to me, and please don’t accept his suggestion. That fox fell into a trap and lost his tail. Now he looks funny. So he wants us all to look like him. Don’t follow his suggestion.” His trick being find out, he run away. Thus the wise fox frustrated the plan of the deceitful fox.

Comments