My Favourite Game Paragraph

My Favourite Game Paragraph


Everybody loves to play. I am also interested in games and sports. The name of my favorite game is football. It is a common and popular game in Bangladesh. The game is played between two teams of eleven players on each side. I play it with my friend in the afternoon. I play it regularly. It is my favorite game because it is a game full of thrills and excitement to both a game full of thrills and excitement to both the players and the spectators. 




Comments

  1. wow,Thanks for sharing such a wonderful blogs.its very useful.It is a site where you can watch Korean dramas, movies, webtoons, and videos for free. Click our website to see https://mtpang.com/%eb%a7%81%ed%81%ac%ec%82%ac%ec%9d%b4%ed%8a%b8/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment